I. PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building components, rely on branding guidelines
- Design and implementation a marketplace and ERP systems (automation flow orientation)
- Collaborating with the team (PO, BA, TA, Developer, Tester, artist design, ...) to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the user.
- Producing high quality UX design solutions through wireframes, site maps, and prototypes.
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback.
- Adhering to style standards on typography and graphic design.
II. JOB REQUIREMENT
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role from 1 - 2 years.
- Portfolio of design projects (web), Marketplace and ERP could be a plus.
- Knowledge of wireframe and UI/UX Design tools (Figma is required)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop, ...
-Salary: Up to 15.000.000 VND.
- Health insurance for employees
- 12 days leave year
- Salary adjustment once a year
- Be granted company uniforms
- 13th month salary
- Bonus for capacity assessment at the end of the year
- Annual health examination
- Travel, team building and other group activities
IV. JOB INFORMATION
- Workplace: 4th Floor. Sabay Building. 288 Pham Van Hai Street, Ward 5, Tan Binh District,
Ho Chi Minh City.
- Work time: From Monday to Friday, take 02 Saturday and take 2 Saturday off, every month.