I. PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Performing requirements analysis.
2. Consolidate of information from departments to make sure that all parties understand the project requirements, solutions and planning in the same way.
3. Help manage expectations of users and management, consulting users in translate their expectation into software requirements.
4. Perform analysis on newly released features using usage metrics and customer feedback.
5. Analyzing the impact of change requests during software development project.
6. Ensure solutions are engaging and highly adopted by users/departments.
7. Write reusable, clear, precise documentation, with helpful visual diagrams.
8. Collaborate with Project Manager, Solution/Technical Architect, Developers, Testers and teams to provide details about software solutions business requirements and support project team in development complex business logic.
9. Optional responsibilities for future vision:
- Perform market research by speaking with customers and prospects.
- Working with industry analysts, and looking at competitive solutions.
- Be the expert who can help customers, support, sales, and other groups with questions about your feature areas.
II. JOB REQUIREMENT
1. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
2. Good communication in both Vietnamese & English (English is optional).
3. 2+ years of experience in Business Analysis or a similar role in software industry.
4.Strong knowledge of software development process, especially software requirement analysis.
5. Able to generate documentation in an accurate, unambiguous and succinct fashion.
6. Able to perform requirement gathering and managing work independently or with minimum supervision.
7. Demonstrated organizational, analytical, as well as presentation and related skills to maintain the customer relationship.
8. Willing to take challenges & proactively collaborate with stakeholders and the team.
9. Able to work independently with a good spirit and to manage time effectively.
10. Experience with ERP system and automation workflow.
The followings are desirable:
1. Experience in UI/UX.
2. Familiar with Agile environment,
3. Familiar with Jira/Confluence.
4. Quality Assurance / Controller process.
Salary upto 25.000.000 VND
- Health insurance for employees
- 12 days leave year
- Salary adjustment once a year
- Be granted company uniforms
- 13th month salary
- Bonus for capacity assessment at the end of the year
- Annual health examination
- Travel, team building and other group activities
IV. JOB INFORMATION
1. Workplace: 4th Floor. Sabay Building. 288 Pham Van Hai Street. Ward 5. Tan Binh District. Ho Chi Minh City
2. Work time: From Monday to Friday, take 02 Saturday and take 2 Saturday off, every week
Morning: 8:30-12:00; Afternoon: 13:00-17:30
1. Department: Human Resource
2. Email: email@example.com
3. Phone: 028 7306 6079
4. Telephone: 0383965729/ 0378954947