I. PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Joining the backend developer position for an e-commerce system.
2. Participate in the full development lifecycle, including design (work with TA/SA), coding and production releases.
3. Be a problem solver and self-driven to get the results by debugging and resolving technical problems that arise.
4. Complete the assignments from higher manager.
5. Review code changes of team members and support them to complete the assignments.
6. To fix performance, scalability and other live issues in a time critical environment.
7. Passion for code quality, maintainability and testability.
8. Ensuring continuous professional self-development, also develop a successful team.
II. JOB REQUIREMENT
1. Bachelor’s degree in Software industry.
2. Experience as a Senior Developer (3+ year of experience)
3. Advanced ability in Java or Kotlin.
4. Strong knowledge with relational database (MySQL, Maria DB, …).
5. Knowledge of Micro-service pattern, events driven architect, Eco system, Automation Flow.
6. Knowledge of Spring framework, Spring data, Spring Cloud,…
7. Good at team work and team collaboration, open to discuss in construction manners.
8. Having knowledge of source version control tools: Bitbucket, GitHub…
9. Good understanding on dependency management and build tools e.g: Maven, Gradle, …
10. Familiar with Agile and management tools (Jira, Confluence…)
11. Able to learn and apply new technologies shortly.
The followings are desirable:
- Experience with Linux, Virtual node, Vagrant, Docker, Kubernetes
- Able to read/write the scripts (shell/bash script).
- Have Knowledge with NoSQL.
- Experience with DevOps, CI/CD (Jenkins integration).
- Health insurance for employees
- 12 days leave year
- Salary adjustment once a year
- Be granted company uniforms
- 13th month salary
- Bonus for capacity assessment at the end of the year
- Annual health examination
- Travel, team building and other group activities
IV. JOB INFORMATION
1. Workplace: 4th Floor. Sabay Building. 288 Pham Van Hai Street. Ward 5. Tan Binh District. Ho Chi Minh City
2. Work time: From Monday to Friday, take 02 Saturday and take 2 Saturday off, every week
Morning: 8:30-12:00; Afternoon: 13:00-17:30
1. Department: Human Resource
2. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Phone: 028 7306 6079
4. Telephone: 0383965729/ 0378954947