I. PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Joining the frontend developer team to develop an e-commerce system.
2. Collaborate with CTO/BA/Designer to complete the work.
3. Participate in the full development lifecycle: design, coding, releasing.
4. Complete the assignments from higher manager.
5. Review code changes of team members and support them to complete the assignments.
6. To fix performance, scalability and other live issues in a time critical environment.
7. Passion for code quality, maintainability and testability.
8. Ensuring continuous professional self-development, also develop a successful team
II. JOB REQUIREMENT
1. Bachelor’s degree in Software industry.
2. Experience as a Senior Developer (3+ year of experience)
4. Strong knowledge with Angular 2+.
5. Knowledge with UI/UX modern oriented.
6. Good at team work and team collaboration, open to discuss in construction manners.
7. Good at written and verbal communication.
8. Having knowledge of source version control tools: Git, Bitbucket, GitHub…
9. Familiar with Agile and management tools (Jira, Confluence…)
10. Able to learn and apply new technologies shortly.
The followings are desirable:
- Experience with Linux, Virtual node, Vagrant, Docker, Kubernetes
- Have Knowledge with NoSQL.
- Experience with DevOps, CI/CD (Jenkins integration).
- Knowledge on related Angular framework
- Health insurance for employees
- 12 days leave year
- Salary adjustment once a year
- Be granted company uniforms
- 13th month salary
- Bonus for capacity assessment at the end of the year
- Annual health examination
- Travel, team building and other group activities
IV. JOB INFORMATION
1. Workplace: 4th Floor. Sabay Building. 288 Pham Van Hai Street. Ward 5. Tan Binh District. Ho Chi Minh City
2. Work time: From Monday to Friday, take 02 Saturday and take 2 Saturday off, every week
Morning: 8:30-12:00; Afternoon: 13:00-17:30
1. Department: Human Resource
2. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Phone: 028 7306 6079
4. Telephone: 0383965729/ 0378954947