I. PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
1. In charge of planning and implementing Timesheet, Payroll, Allowance, Bonuses.
2. Manage and make contracts and paperwork for employees
3. Manage benefits for all employees, including compulsory benefits and additional benefits from the company
4. Process compulsory insurances including Social Insurance, Health Insurance, and Unemployment Insurance including making monthly reports of these insurances; monitoring leave records for payment procedure of social insurance allowance.
5. Declare and finalize everything related to Personal Income Tax.
6. Manage the company's medical insurance for employees.
7. Drive HR compliance projects to local authorities: health check, labour reports to DOLISA etc.
8. Generate HR reports as requested by HR Manager.
II. JOB REQUIREMENT
1. Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Training and Development, or a related field required
2. Strong background in C&B, good knowledge of updated Labour Law, PIT Law, Social Insurance Law, and other related regulations
3. At least 3 years of experience as a C&B Staff in a company size of 200 employees and above
4. Good at problem solving, analyzing, negotiating and communication skills
5. Accuracy and attention to details
6. Honesty, integrity, carefulness
7. Ability to work under high pressure
8. Proficient in MS Excel, Word, and mailing system
9. Good English in speaking and writing is a plus.
10. Experience in manufacturing is a plus.
- Health insurance for employees
- 12 days leave year
- Salary adjustment once a year
- Be granted company uniforms
- 13th-month salary
- Bonus for capacity assessment at the end of the year
- Annual health examination
- Travel, team building, and other group activities
IV. JOB INFORMATION
1. Workplace: 4th Floor. Sabay Building. 288 Pham Van Hai Street. Ward 5. Tan Binh District. Ho Chi Minh City
2. Work time: From Monday to Friday, take 02 Saturday and take 2 Saturday off, every week
Morning: 8:30-12:00; Afternoon: 13:00-17:30
1. Department: Human Resource
2. Email: email@example.com
3. Phone: 028 7306 6079