I. PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Support construction work.
2. Coordinate the repair and maintenance of office equipment, the purchase of office equipment and other equipment.
3. Managing phone calls and correspondence.
4. Support GA team the office decoration and assist to organize company events/company parties.
5. Support GA team to manage the company’s social media channels.
6. Monitor the cleaning and security services.
7. Researching information.
8. Perform other related duties as requested.
II. JOB REQUIREMENT
1. 3rd - 4th-year students or fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
2. Be able to work 4 hours - 8 hours per day.
3. Good English in speaking and writing is a plus.
4. Good communication skills
5. Knowledge of email, MS Office. Able to use Illustrator or Photoshop is a plus.
6. Be responsible, trustworthy, careful, and organized
7. Eager to learn, detail-oriented and supportive attitude.
8. Be able to work with flexibility.
IV. JOB INFORMATION
1. Workplace: 4th Floor. Sabay Building. 288 Pham Van Hai Street. Ward 5. Tan Binh District. Ho Chi Minh City
1. Department: Human Resource
2. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Phone: 028 7306 6079
4. Telephone: 038 396 5729/ 037 895 4947